In this video, Dr. Shefali Miglani discusses how as a parent, you can make changes to your childs study area to help support their myopia management program.
Simple modifications in indoor lighting and selecting a suitable study setup can help considerably in achieving better lighting conditions. Here are 6 tips for parents:
1. Choose a study area with natural light exposure
2. Choose a study area near a window
3. Minimize any glare or stray light in the study room
4. Use a bright study light
5. Find a light bulb with a suitable power wattage for the study’s lamp
6. Use natural light as much as possible
Improving indoor lighting will not only make reading and writing tasks less stressful, but will also make children love their work.